What is the Entrepreneurs Society of the Philippines, Inc.
The Entrepreneurs Society of the Philippines, Inc. is an association of individual entrepreneurs and corporations. It is a non-stock, non profit corporation.
What is the legal status of ESP?
ESP is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission of the Government of the Republic of the Philippines. Its S.E.C. Registration No. is 166201. It was registered on July 24, 1989.
What is the Vision of ESP?
The vision of ESP is to create a nation of entrepreneurs
What are the objectives of ESP
- To PROMOTE the concept of entrepreneurship as a medium for personal and national economic development.
- To PROVIDE a forum of articulation of the social, economic and environmental interests of the Filipino people.
- To FOSTER understanding, cooperation and unity among entrepreneurs for their common good and welfare.
- To receive, accept and acquire aids including but not limited to subsidies, grants, donations, contributions and gifts from domestic and foreign sources.
- To organize regional, provincial and municipal chapters in the Philippines and to have tie-ups with similar organizations in the country and other countries of the world.
Who can be a member of ESP?
Any person engaged in business of his/her own, regardless of size and location, here and abroad.
What are the fees an entrepreneur has to pay ESP before he can be admitted as a member?
Before one is admitted as a member of ESP, an entrepreneur will have to pay an annual membership dues of P5,000.00.
1. Website Posting of Company Logo/Name with link to company website
2. Business Wellness Program – an ESP Free Business Consultancy
3. Annual Conference
4. Pocket Seminars
5. Bimonthly ESP Forum
6. Network with other Entrepreneurs